Tuesday 1 May 2007

God wants me to be fat

It's been awhile since my last post but, whatever. I'm going to wrap up a few things that has happened within the past few weeks.

First of all, Meng Hoe is an incompetent dipshit. A day before Labour Day he told me that the gym would be operating from 11am to 4pm the next day. I doubted him for a moment but his affirmation turned me into a believer. I assured myself by telling myself that Chinese people are hardworking... because we are greedy for money.
The next day, 3pm, we arrived at the entrance of the gym and the door was locked. Guess what we saw.
He managed to remember the fine print of "2/5/07 Rabu 11:00pagi - 4:00petang" (which he mistook for Labour Day) but he failed to see the fucking humongous Labour Day Hari Pekerja 1-5-2007 OFF DAY / HARI CUTI / DIAO NI PAPA DE JIBAI

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After verbally abusing Julian, we decided to look for Kenny, Jem, and Jerm. They were having lunch and Jem had to go back because he wanted to shit. You see, normal toilet seats can't accommodate his scrawny ass. Not enough junk in his trunk. I ended up with a free lunch and an icy cup of Chinese tea.
We then adjourned to Jem's place to watch him wax his car at a very slow rate. Julian got fascinated with Jem's farm of well fed fat cats.
Talk about entering a cage full of fat pussies.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A few weeks back Kenny, Ken and I decided to go up to KL to hangout with Sin Han. A lot happened and it was a fun-packed weekend. Thank you, Sin Han, for being a great host.

I thought Kenny was dead because Ah Han's fheng-dao air-conditioner was at subzero temperature.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This one is for Jem. Long story short, I took out the Pioneer player for my Perdana and this is the cheapest thing my dad could get for the C200 because no-one was driving it on a regular basis.

Haha

A few days ago this picture got outdated because my dad installed a Sony CD player. He finally thought it was weird too. Haha

1 comment:

Rileen Aya said...

its timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... for an update!