Thursday 8 March 2007

LMFO: Julian

I'm going to start a mini project on belittling my close friends. I call it The "Let's Make Fun Of:" Project. I wisely handpick my victims. So if you're chosen, you should be proud.
To start off this project, our lucky number one would be Julian. Let's start bashing...

Full name: Julian Chow Meng Hoe
With no disrespect to his parents or the people responsible for naming him, Julian's Chinese name can really depict him as an 'ah beng'. Even if you're not Chinese, just saying out "Ah Hoe" makes you 34.3% Chinese. Shouting his Chinese name would also make you sound more pissed than you already are. Example, if you're pissed with him and you shout "Julian!" or "Julian Chow (ending with 'hai', 'cipet', 'niama', or 'chow dog')!" it would make you an angry person but if you shout "Julian Chow Meng! Hoe!" it would make you sound like a person about to unleash an uncontrollable rage. Very much like a drunk 'ah beng' who just found out that someone, involved in an illegal badminton challenge, played for his girlfriend and then "played" her.
Let's head on to Julian's appearance. I want you to read what I'm about to say first then only scroll down to see the picture to keep the fun's intensity! What I want you to do is take a quick look at the picture and then look away. Ask yourself what was the most obvious thing.
Scroll down and look...














Was it his I-am-going-to-break-your-car-to-half face? No. Was it his muscular body which he so vainly display? No.
Yes, we all would have to agree that those twins staring at us were the most obvious. Looks like they were being aroused by really cold iced tea which was indeed a tragedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! more more!!! lol!!!