Tuesday 6 March 2007

Conversation over breakfast

Pai Kut!

I met up with Styne for breakfast at a dim sum restaurant near my house. The picture of the pai kut is for Joanne as a sign of gratitude for suggesting dim sum for breakfast.
How on earth did we wake up so early? I stayed up the whole night and Styne had class at 8am. That's how.
After burning my mouth with hot hot lo mai gai, Styne and I started yapping away. What we yapped about? This:
Please don't ask me what it is or what happened. If you know, please spare our poor friend by keeping it to yourself. He's lost so much, including his neck.
You may laugh about it but what if you were in his shoes? How would you feel? I drew that picture with a lot of guilt and also a lot of tears from laughing.
Actually, I have more to say but I'm really sleepy. It's already 9.45am and I should really sleep soon. I'll continue later when I wake up.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


Styne's childhood nightmare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nic....you're hooked to blog...=.=~~~anyway your picture dam stress cause it seems like u r too free.

Anonymous said...

world!