Monday 5 March 2007

Pot-Bellied Pig

"Ain't she a beauty?!"
in memory of Steve Irwin

I've found the perfect pet for me. It resembles everything that I am. Just look at it. It's fat, ugly, and lazy. If I don't bathe for a few days I'll smell like it too.

Late last night I was chatting with Joanne and I presented to her my freshly made blog. She told me she enjoys reading blogs which shows how nosy she is. Huhu. She also said she actually enjoys reading Xiaxue's blog. That got me to thinking. I've heard of her but never bothered to find out. So I visited her blog and was expecting a really pretty girl with a bitchy attitude. Bare in mind that this is not a hate post. I don't hate someone for no rhyme of reason unless that someone does things to me to hurt my feelings. I'm expressing my disappointment. She's so famous that her blog gets like 20k hits per day and I expected her to be some hot chick. Her posts aren't that interesting either. It's the same old shit that amazingly still draws attention; talks of racism, bitch about a particular stuff like it'll cause the world to end, countless pictures of yourself trying to seduce the camera, having bitch-fits whenever confronted with criticism, etc. Indeed she is bitchy especially towards criticisms but she is not pretty. She's one of those unfortunate girls that their faces remind me of pigs. You don't think so? That's because it is inevident under so much makeup which I give her credit for. If she runs out of foundation or cover-up, clay is a good substitute. It's free too! The drawbacks of using clay? It probably stinks and your skin will suffocate. Nothing cheap is good; Nothing good is cheap.
I'd like to thank Xiaxue. If it wasn't for her wouldn't have found the Pot-Bellied Pig which is so cute.

No comments: