Monday 6 August 2007

Poisoned and Mung Bean Sprouts

At 5.30am I woke up with a wicked stomachache. I thought it was gastritis because the day before I only had lunch. So I ate cereals. After about an hour I tried to go back to bed even though my stomach was still feeling all fucked up. At 1.30pm I woke up and had a dire need to use the toilet. Spent at least 10 fucking minutes in the toilet.
Fuck you Infasha for poisoning me with your kaninabu chao cibai milo ais. Now I feel like crap.
Last night while my stomach was going through tumult, I thought of the icky Mung bean sprouts (a.k.a. taugeh). I'm not sure about this but it originated from India. So why the fuck is it in Chinese dishes?! They're tasteless. They get stuck in between your teeth and especially retainers (I feel you, my fellow bracer wearers). They're not packed with nutrients at all. They don't beautify dishes either. They make dishes like fried noodles look like there are dead anorexic maggots in the dish.
I'm going to whoop up a few more charcoal pills and reclaim my Elmo from Aya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, we used to yumcha in infasha and found out that their roti telor got prob... comfirmed dire after eating... we saw their egg under the pan where they masak their roti, all pecah ady one, careful!